Undergraduate Updates – New UBS offerings
UBS has been undergoing some changes to better serve YOU as students! We encourage you to read this entire email to make sure you are aware of the new resources available to you and procedures on how to access them!
- OFFICE HOURS: We have opened various office hours from Monday – Thursday in the UBS Office (W140C). These hours are for every student to come and speak to a UBS member to give feedback, request a resource (explained further in next point), ask a question, or just say hi! Please see the schedule attached for the weekly availability.
- RESOURCES: As your student government, we want to provide you with tools that not only help you succeed as a student, but also help accommodate your personal needs! These are available for retrieval at any of the office hours in the graphic below and for the most part are absolutely FREE! UBS has/will have inventory of the following items throughout the year*:
- Travel Size deodorant (male/female)
- Feminine hygiene products (tampons)
- School supplies (notepads & pens)
- Snacks (limited quantities when available)
- Contraceptives (condoms)
- Mental health resource information
- Coupons (limited quantities when available)
- First Aid Materials
We are also selling Schulich branded agendas for the low price of $2.
- SUGGESTION BOX: Can’t make it out to our office hours and want your voice heard? This form will be open all year for you to submit any questions, comments, concerns, or ideas you may have about anything at Schulich. This could be ANYTHING. For example, a request for more events throughout the year, or better communication methods about school related items, resources you’d like to be available to you, etc.
BOOKMARK THIS: https://goo.gl/forms/NMsNhioaY27YL1Cz2
We will try our best to address each suggestion through weekly review of submissions and will bring every single point to attention at our weekly UBS meetings. We will work as a student government and with Schulich administration to bring the change you want to see based on points raised here.
You may choose to be anonymous or attach your name to this, whichever you are more comfortable with. If you do choose to attach your name, we encourage you to also provide your e-mail so we can keep you updated with the progress of our efforts on your submission.
Overall, UBS is here to serve YOU and this is how we hope to do that more effectively. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to privately message or email any UBS members.
* Please note the resources available to students are in limited quantities and may change at any time throughout the school year.